On the island of Korčula there are two ferryboat harbours, one in Vela Luka and other in the city of Korčula. Smokvica and Brna are situated in the center of the island 20km away from Vela Luka and 25 km away from Korčula .
More info on Croatian Motorways Ltd and ViaMichelin Maps and Route Planner
The main bus service on Korcula island is operated by local bus company, with regular routes in operation connecting most part of the Island so the island's bus network is connecting all villages with other main areas.
Buses on the Korcula island (Vela Luka-Blato-Smokvica-Korčula- Lumbarda) -timetable and prices
Daily Bus to Dubrovnik-timetable and prices Daily Bus to Zagreb-timetable and prices
Bus terminals - info and timetable
The ferryboat and the catamaran lines connect the island of Korčula with the mainland. The ferryboat lines are (cars and passengers): • Split - Vela Luka (Korčula) - Ubli (Lastovo) timetable • Orebić (peninsula Pelješac) - Dominče (Korčula) (0-24) timetable • Ploče - Trpanj (peninsula Pelješac) timetable
The catamaran lines (passengers only):
- Split – Hvar – Vela Luka (Korčula) - Ubli (Lastovo) - timetable- Split – Hvar – Prigradica (Korčula) – Korčula (town) - timetable
- Split - Milna (Brač) - Hvar - Korčula - Mljet -Dubrovnik - summer timetable
- Dubrovnik - Luka Šipanska- Sobra (Mljet) - Počale (Mljet) - Korčula - Ubli (Lastovo) - summer timetable
- Korčula (town) - Orebić (peninsula Pelješac) - timetable
- Split - Ancona - timetable
- Dubrovnik -Bari - timetable
In the summer both the ferryboat and the catamaran lines are more frequent. Find more information, schedules and prices at Jadrolinija pages.
Split-Vela Luka (16 min) Vela Luka- Lastovo (8 min)
Information, timetable and prices on EUROPEAN COSTAL AIRLINES
AIRPORT DUBROVNIK Ltd.
Your Browser is not able to handle IFRAME: Check here for more weather: WEATHER365.net